Sunday 5 February 2012

♥ EM

I don't think I've ever bought clothes I badly wanted - so far. I usually buy on impulse things that I need, if they are on sales the better but never something I'm totally crazy about.

I am about to change that thanks to beautiful and interesting Emerson from Emersonmade. For more than a year I am following her and I absolutely love everything that she makes (she has indeed the same taste as I do). First were the flowers, then the styling and now she really blew my mind with the spring collection...I love the effortless elegance and charm, which show a strong personality.

This outfit is from an older collection, I would wear it no matter what season/ collection/ trend. I love it!!

Photo from here

P.S. for more pictures and news check her blog and EmersonMade on facebook